I often see all kinds of non-woven shopping bags in supermarkets with different logos printed on them. What is their printing method? Most of them use the screen printing process, which is often called "screen printing". Non-woven printing is also mostly used for packaging, shopping bags, storage boxes, lockers, disposable tablecloths, etc., and is widely used in life.
silk screen process
What are the characteristics of silk screen printing:
1. The concave and convex feeling is obvious and the color is bright;
2. The price is high, and silk screen printing is expensive in the non-woven printing process. According to the number of colors, one color can be as little as a dime, and as many as five or six Dime;
3. Sheet loading, slow speed, most screen printing machines only support sheet loading printing, cannot print on roll material, and the printing power by manual scraping is very low.
silk screen effect
As the market's requirements for non-woven printing products continue to increase, the above-mentioned characteristics of silk screen printing are obviously unsatisfactory. Here we introduce some of the more commonly used ones on the market:
1. Offset printing (gravure printing) . This type of printing technology is to make the pictures that need to be printed on the rubber to be formed by embossing, the plate making process is fast, and then it is printed by machine. limited.
Second, copperplate printing (gravure printing) . This type of printing technology is to make the picture to be printed on the copper chrome in a concave method, the plate making process is slow, and then the machine is printed, which is characterized by exquisite printing and fast speed.
Gravure printing effect
3. Thermal transfer printing . This method is more troublesome, that is, firstly print the graphic on the thermal transfer film or thermal transfer paper, and then transfer the graphic to the non-woven fabric by heating the transfer equipment. The medium commonly used in textile printing is thermal transfer film, and its advantages: delicate 3D sense, layered, comparable to photos.
Thermal transfer effect
Therefore, the three-dimensional style of the style is strong, and the beautiful and fashionable non-woven bags are more expensive, because of the high cost of this method
The above are all about the printing methods of non-woven fabrics. Due to the different materials, processes and costs used in each method, there are differences in price.